Monday, March 18, 2013

Is it June yet??

Hola!!

This weekend was pretty much a total fail... Aside from going to see The Great and Powerful Oz, I didn't even really leave the house. I didn't eat healthy, I didn't workout, I didn't clean anything, or work on any kind of art. I was such a lazy mother fucker,  and to be completely honest, I feel terrible about it. I want to change my body and my life so badly that whenever I slide backwards (usually on the weekend) I immediately slip into my old habits (like skipping meals...SEVERAL meals) to make up for it. I know that my eating disorder will never completely go away, and that I will have to struggle every day in order to overcome it, but I know that I can do it. I just need to accept the fact that I am not perfect. I am going to be a lazy ass every once in a while, and eat shitty food, and sit on my butt watching TV ALL weekend. It is okay for me to do these things (I really should keep some "healthier" shitty food on hand though for when the cravings strike).
So yes... I had a shitty damn weekend, BUT I am going to pretend that it never happened and go home tonight, do my workout video and eat a salad for dinner. It has been decided!! I am going to be a good girl for the rest of the day... and then I am going to get up in the morning and attempt to be a good girl all day tomorrow as well. One step at a time, that is the best I can do.

Dinner tonight
- 2 cups spinach/ lettuce blend
- 1/2 cup carrot slices
- 1 tbsp. feta
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 hard boiled egg

Workout
- 20 minute 30 day shred video
- 50 crunches
- Stretch

Fun time
- Watch The Walking Dead
- Watch a movie
- Bed by midnight

This is my plan for the evening, I am thinking about planning my weeks in advance and doing up one big post per week... maybe... I'll have to see if I even manage to complete tonight's list.

Much Love

Anie

P.S. Sorry for the lack of pictures. I really am trying to get better at taking more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment